I had been playing Tara Matka (a popular Indian SattaMatka game) since childhood, and I was really good at it. But one day when I played it with my cousin, I lost all my money in a single bet! My cousin laughed at me and told me I made rookie mistakes that could be easily avoided with the right advice. That’s why I decided to write this guide to help other people avoid these mistakes and win more often. The following are the most common mistakes when playing Tara Matka (and other SattaMatka games).

A brief history of Tara matka

Tara Matka is a popular game in India, said to have originated in the Mumbai city. The game is based on an ancient form of betting which was played using random numbers. Today, sattamatka has evolved into a more formalized game, with players choosing their numbers from a list of pre-selected options. Tara Matka is one of the most popular variations of the game, and is played by choosing three numbers from a list of 0-9.

The concept of satta matka

Tara Matka is a type of gambling that originated in India and is based on the outcome of randomly drawn numbers. It is typically played by betting on the open or close of a matka, which is an earthen pot. The game is illegal in many parts of India, but continues to be popular, especially in Mumbai. Tara Matka is a variation of Tara Matka that is played using three cards instead of random numbers.

How to play Tara matka game?

Tara  Matka is a game where people bet on the numbers that will be drawn from a pot. The game is popular in Mumbai, but can be played anywhere in India. Tara Matka is a variation of the game where players bet on the numbers that will be drawn from two pots. For example, if you wanted to play matka at 10 rupees per point and you bet 100 points on 2+5+8 then you would win 250 rupees if those three numbers are drawn. It's best not to spread your bets too thinly because it could lead to losing more money than necessary.

What do I bet on?

There are three main things that you can bet on in Tara  Matka: the open, the close, and the jackpot. The open is the first number drawn, the close is the last number drawn, and the jackpot is a combination of the two. You can also bet on whether the number will be odd or even. If it’s odd, then your money goes up 50%. If it’s even, then your money goes down 50%.